Following our first UK Shopper Report published in 2021, the 2022 report considers how online shopping behaviour has changed after 2 years of lockdowns, the reasons why consumers buy online, and whether the shift to online shopping will remain in 2022.
- Why 88% of shoppers say they'll spend the same or more online in 2022
- The role DTC websites are playing in online shopper journeys - 80% gave a specific reason why they shop on a brand's own website
- Key categories where Amazon is likely to take additional market share
- 93% of UK online shoppers report visiting Amazon in the early stages of purchase journeys. What does this mean for your online channel strategy?
- 89% of online shoppers bought gifts online in 2021 and 67% bought gifts on Amazon. Is Amazon taking a bigger slice of sales during the Q4 peak?